- “Retail Friendly”: Schedule Open Access Hours
- Weatherproof and Fire Resistant
- Inexpensive Commercial Security Solution
USB Fingerprint Lock
IN STOCK –
Usually ships the same business day
This USB Fingerprint Lock is perfect for both residential and commercial installations. As easy to install as a conventional keyed lock, you can add biometric security to your home or business. Enroll users in seconds by following the simple prompts on the built-in LCD. You can add up to 1,000 users, comes with a 3-hour UL fire-rated latch, a free-wheeling clutch, 100% weatherproof design, standard commercial finishes like Satin Chrome (US26D), ADA and HIPAA compliance, and so much more.
For the commercial customer in particular, the USB Fingerprint lock is a must-have product if you are serious about your security. Security professionals understand the value of biometric access control for identification and authentication purposes. This information can reduce risks and costs associated with theft, vandalism, and fraud.
The USB Fingerprint Lock saves you money; besides its low purchase price, it provides real savings by eliminating replacement costs associated with re-keying, replacing cylinders, or purchasing swipe cards. Because it is a standalone access control system, this lock also eliminates the material and labor costs of installing electrical wiring and network cabling necessary for wall-mounted access control panels.
The following upgrades are now available for the USB Fingerprint Lock:
-The optional PCMU (PC Management Upgrade) enables administrators to register the fingerprints and PIN codes (or both) of all users at one centralized PC with a USB fingerprint scanner. Then they can set access control rights at the PC for each individual user on each individual lock. When finished, they can upload those access control rights to the flash drive and bring the flash drive to the locks to program them directly from the flash drive.
-The AT (Audit Trail) Upgrade allows administrators can download their audit trail records through a USB port in the lock to the included USB flash drive and then upload their Audit Trail records to their PC using easy-to-use software.
|Ideal Commercial Uses:
Ideal Non-Commercial Uses:
- Night view backlit PIN keypad for easy use at night
- 5 seconds access time before door re-locks
- Heavy Duty components rated to over 2M cycles
- UL-Listed, ANSI Grade 2 tubular latch with 3-hour UL fire-rating
- Adjustable backset (2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″)
- Commercial grade 6-pin rim cylinder (able to be removed) with SC4 keyway (3 keys included)
- Free-wheeling clutch design
- 100% weatherproof – this lock can be placed in adverse weather without the fear of damage caused by moisture, snow, dust, UV, or humidity
- Rated for -40F to 150F
- Impact Alarm if lock is attacked and loses contact with the door, a screeching alarm will sound
- Non-handed design
- 4AA batteries to operate (recommend Li-AA batteries for longest life).
- * Estimated battery life is 12,000 to 21,000 cycles
- * Low battery alert
- * Non-volatile memory will not be lost when batteries are removed or replaced
- Lock can also be hardwired to run full-time on AC by standard 12V DC power supply
- Program 2 ways:
- * At the lock using the LCD
- * At a PC using the PCMU (optional)
- Easy to Delete Individual users
- Access Control features:
- Open Mode
- Timed Lock Access
- Timed User Access
- Import Records
- Export Records
- Optional PC Management Upgrade (PCMU) to program all locks and all users at a PC with a high-res fingerprint scanner. 1 GB flash drive can now be used to program the locks and download Audit Trail records
- Scanning Time: < 1 second
- Recognition Time: < 1 second/user
- False Accept Rate (FAR): < .001%
- False Reject Rate (FRR): < .01%
- Dimensions: 1.5″ D x 3″ W x 9.5″ L
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Door Thickness: 1 1/2″ ~ 2″